Christie's Catalogs on sale once again!

Andy Rose at The Catalog Kid is having a sale on sets of the Star Trek Christie's catlog. He is only charging $ 20 a set! This is a steal and here are some details from Andy:

I am having a Holiday Special the Star Trek Sets $20.00 . The sale goes until I run out of the 400 sets. It starts as soon as you post it and is limited to 20 sets per person plus shipping. Overseas shipping is in two envelopes for $30.00 . Shipping is all Priority Mail with tracking . I will not ship Media Mail. Shipping is $9.00 a set in the U.S. up to 6 sets. I will also ship UPS. Anyone can email me at catalogs@catalogkid.com if they have any questions. The official ending date is December 12. They I bring them back to $50.00 a set depending on what I have remaining from the site and Ebay.

I know I am buying a few sets for future friends!

Alec


Comments