Piece of the Past "Generations" Kirk costume photos


"Generations" Captain Kirk death costume - stunt


The Kirk costume in the Piece of the Past Star Trek auction is a mix of a Shatner undershirt and stunt vest and pants. Interestingly both the vest and pants have slits in them for what was probably wires for a stunt rig,

This is an important costume, even though it is mostly stunt. And I think it is worth $ 4-5,000 or so. I hope these close ups help some.

Alec



Shirt Tag


Holes in the shirt


And holes in the vest


Vest Tag


Inside back of vest

Comments

Christian Hinze said…
Hello Alec,

thank you for professional comments about the items. I´m interested in some items in this auction. But I´m not sure what items are really from the series. So what do you think about the Tricorder or the Klingon Knife?

Greeting from Germany,
Christian

PS: I have bought some items in your last auction from Propworx ;-)